2nd November 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study MS(Software Engineering) in Portugal? Expenses covered for this course?

I am a B.Tech graduate in Software Engineering stream. I want to do MS in Software Engineering in Portugal. Is my decision right? How much expenses will be covered for my MS education in Portugal? Please tell me is it better to do MS in that country?

10th November 2016, 08:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study MS(Software Engineering) in Portugal? Expenses covered for this course?

It depends on the institute in which you are targeting to pursue your higher studies. You should not take your decision as per the country. Rather you should take the decision on the basis of the institute from which you are getting admission call. If the institute is good and have a good ranking worldwide offering good exposure, then you should go for it. If you are getting option of admission in an Indian institute which has a better reputation and ranking than the institute in India, then you should go for the Indian institute. The expense for MS course in Portugal depends on the institute you are seeking admission and your location of stay. Usually it ranges between 6-20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?