27th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do higher studies from abroad after M.Sc in maths and B.Ed with one and half year of experience in teaching?

I have already done my m.sc. with maths and b.ed. I have one and half year exp. in teaching, now I want to do further my study from foreign so, please tell me how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  5. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  6. What are the qualifications of MSc Maths and PGDCA? I am interested in a teaching job
  7. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?
  9. Can I do higher studies in abroad after gaining 10 years of work experience?
  10. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  11. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  12. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  13. What is the best time for giving GRE? I am in 3rd year EXTC engineering
  14. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  15. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  17. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  18. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2015, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do higher studies from abroad after M.Sc in maths and B.Ed with one and half year of experience in teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have already done my m.sc. with maths and b.ed. I have one and half year exp. in teaching, now I want to do further my study from foreign so, please tell me how I can do this?
You have completed M.Sc degree and B.Ed course so you are eligible for higher studies but you must have valid GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
1st December 2015, 08:06 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do higher studies from abroad after M.Sc in maths and B.Ed with one and half year of experience in teaching?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do higher studies from abroad after completing M.Sc in Mathematics and B.Ed. For that you must have a valid scorecard of GRE examination.
The term GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.
There is no specific eligibility required for GRE examination, candidates willing to apply are eligible for it.
There are two types of GRE examination:- Revised General test, GRE Subject Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?