11th January 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do job for 4 years and use the GRE score in fifth year to do MS?

I would like to know that if I score 1400 in GRE, and as the score is valid for 5 years, can i do job for 4 years and then apply for the universities on the score which i got 5 years back?

Related Questions:
11th January 2015, 05:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do job for 4 years and use the GRE score in fifth year to do MS?

GRE score is valid for 5 years. You can use your GRE score at anytime during a period of five years after the completion of your GRE exam. So, in the fifth year, you can definitely apply for admission in universities with your GRE score. But, it is not valid after the completion of 5 years from the test date.
11th January 2015, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do job for 4 years and use the GRE score in fifth year to do MS?

Yes, you can apply for admission in MS course in US at any time till the completion of your GRE score 5 years validity. You can work for four years in your country and then, you can apply for admission in MS course in foreign universities. But, I suggest you to apply for admission in MS course in foreign universities before two years of completion of validity of your GRE score because, MS course is of two years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?