17th February 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com course in top universities?

Hello sir, I am a student of 12th with Commerce stream and after it want to get admission in top universities of India to do B.Com. How much percentage should I secured to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  5. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  7. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  8. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th?
  10. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  11. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  12. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  14. Minimum percentage required in MBBS to study MS course from top universities of USA? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  17. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
18th February 2017, 09:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com course in top universities?

Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com course in top University:-

B.Com stands for Bachelor's Commerce

It is an undergraduate course and the duration of this course is a 3 years.

To pursue this course you need to have science or commerce background with minimum 50% of marks at + 2 level. The top colleges contacts their own entrance exam and then a merit list is published by considering the marks of both entrance and boards exam.

Top B.Com colleges in India:-

Christ University, Bangalore

Hindu College, New Delhi

Hansraj College, New Delhi

Nizam College, Hyderabad

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

St Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore.
19th February 2017, 12:42 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com course in top universities?

You must secure more than 70% to get good colleges of B.COM
** Entrance exam of B.com is conducted by the university where you will take exam.
** Also ensure that you should not have any backlogs before applying for degree course.

Mentioning you some of the good colleges of B.com
>> Ansal University, Noida
>> School of management science, Gurgaon
>> Amity University
>> National Post graduate college, Lucknow
>> St. Xavier's college, Mumbai
>> St Andrew College of arts science and commerce, Mumbai
>>JD Birla Institute , Kolkata
19th February 2017, 05:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of Bachelor of Commerce course is three years. To get admission in this course you should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in your 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce course is 60 to 70%. In reputed university the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

1. Educational Institutes
2. Merchant Banking
3. Industrial Houses
4. Inventory Control
5. Investment Banking
6. Marketing

BEST JOBS TYPE

1. Business Consultant
2. Chief Financial Officer
3. Cost Estimator
4. Finance Manager
5. Financial Analyst
19th February 2017, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year Bachelor degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Admissions in B.Com course are done on merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. You need to have at least 60% marks in your 12th standard to get admission in top universities for pursuing B.Com course.
20th February 2017, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a student of 12th with Commerce stream and after it want to get admission in top universities of India to do B.Com. How much percentage should I secured to get admission?
If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.Com course.

For top Universities admission, you should secure minimum 85% marks in 12th standard.

Your age should be above 16 years.
8th June 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM A SCIENCE STUDENT WHO HAS 95% IN TOP 4 SUBJECTS IN 12TH AND I WISH TO PURSUE B.COM FROM REPUTED COMMERCE COLLEGES. IS THIS MUCH % SUFFICIENT TO MAKE AN ENTRY FROM SCIENCE STREAM TO COMMERCE STREAM INTO RENOWNED COLLEGES LIKE SRCC, CHRIST UNIVERSITY, ETC?
19th May 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am a student of commerce stream and after 12th I want to do bcom so I want to conform that subject wise marks effect my admission in bcom or not? If I get less marks in accounts then it effect my admission or not?
10th September 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Name of government college in Bhopal
20th February 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th for b.com
17th July 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.com on 57 percentage . please tell me i am so confused because i got only 57 percentage
10th August 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

In jamal Mohammed clg how much mark required for b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?