19th June 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?

Hello, I want to know that can I get admission in USA universities with 60% marks in 10th and 12th. Please can anybody tell me what can I do? What are the universities which I can apply? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?
  2. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?
  3. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  4. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in good universities in US for doing MS after completion of BE with 53% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  11. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  14. Do Universities in USA consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters program?
  15. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  16. Eligibility criteria for MS in abroad?
  17. Whether student with one backlog but having degree can pursue MS in US?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
20th June 2017, 12:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?

Marks required in Senior Secondary Examination/12th standard for admission abroad may differ from university to university depending upon the course applied to.
Most of the universities of US accept a minimum academic marks of 65% and above for humanities stream in class 12th and 70% to 80% and above marks for Science/Commerce stream in class 12th for various undergraduate courses.

Followings are the common steps to follow to applying for admission:
>Search for colleges and courses for which you are eligible
>Contact schools and visit websites for information regarding course available and eligibility
>Narrow down your list of schools
>Appear for the entrance exams like TOEFL/IELTS.These are the standardized language tests, required to be taken for the purpose of getting admission to colleges.These tests are all different in various ways but many colleges ask for any one of the results.
>Appear for SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance examination which measure literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in college.The SAT is typically taken by high school students to get into undergraduate courses.
>Write SOPs (Statement of Purpose) and ask for LORs (letter of recommendation)
>Apply to the colleges which fit your interests
>Appear for video/online interviews of the colleges that shortlisted you
>If accepted, apply for student visa
20th June 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know that can I get admission in USA universities with 60% marks in 10th and 12th. Please can anybody tell me what can I do? What are the universities which I can apply? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60% marks. You have to clear the SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in American Universities. The SAT exam is an entrance examination used by many colleges in USA to select students for admission to an undergraduate degree course. TOEFL/IELTS is an English proficiency test, which is also compulsory for studying in USA. Therefore, you have to clear SAT and TOEFL/IELTS to study an undergraduate degree in USA. You can apply to the university online for taking admission.
20th June 2017, 02:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of your 12th standard with 60 percentage marks from a recognised board. To get admission in US universities for pursuing your higher studies, you have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities.
20th June 2017, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

List of the university where you can apply for graduation degree.

1. Cornell University, https://www.cs.cornell.edu/phd

2. University of Chicago, https://csphd.sites.uchicago.edu/

3. Stanford University, http://www-cs.stanford.edu/education/phd

4. University of Illinois, https://cs.illinois.edu
27th September 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage can be want to apply usa unversity
5th January 2022, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in USA with 54 percent... and also get 5 years gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?