30th March 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad through SAT?

Hello Sir,
What should I do to go Abroad for studying BS in Mechanical Engineering? I want to know that I can get admission through SAT? Please reply as soon as possible.

3rd April 2016, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad through SAT?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study BS (Mechanical Engineering) course in Abroad through SAT examination score. SAT examination score is not mandatory for getting admission in BS (Mechanical Engineering) course in Abroad Universities, only US universities asks for SAT score. Most of the Abroad Universities offers admission in BS (Mechanical Engineering) course on the basis of TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. It is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission for pursuing BS (Mechanical Engineering) course in Abroad.
4th April 2016, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad through SAT?

Yes, you can definitely get admission on the basis of SAT course. However, most of the institute also ask for a standard English proficiency test like IELTS. Hence it is advisable to appear in IELTS as well. You need to apply online as per your score in the entrance exams , post which there will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview round of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?