21st October 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in India after completion of BS(Computer Science) course of Rocky Mountain College?

Hello Sir,
I am Chandana from Kerala and I am going to do BS in Computer Science in Rocky Mountain College with scholarship. I want to know that after completing this course I can get job in India? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Rocky Mountain College for BS program?
  2. Is there any university offering MSc after graduation? I have done BPP graduation with Arts
  3. What types of job available in private sector after completion of M.Sc Electronics science?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  7. Best colleges in Chennai to do CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  9. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  10. Which one is the oldest mountain range in India?
  11. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  12. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  13. How to apply for admission after completion of B.Com? Which is the best college in India and AP? What is the qualification for CA?
  14. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  15. Scope and criteria for Audio Engineering? Institutes for the same?
  16. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  17. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
19th October 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in India after completion of BS(Computer Science) course of Rocky Mountain College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Chandana from Kerala and I am going to do BS in Computer Science in Rocky Mountain College with scholarship. I want to know that after completing this course I can get job in India? Please let me know asap.

You can get a job in India after completion of the BS (Computer Science) course, of Rocky Mountain College. It is very difficult to get higher salary in India after completion of the BS (Computer Science) from a US university. It is always advisable to work in the USA after completion of the BS (Computer Science) in Rocky Mountain College, USA. As the cost involved in studies in abroad college is higher compared to the studies in India. It is better to work in USA for getting a good salary. You can get a job in India, but the salary in India is low compared to the USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?