21st October 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Rocky Mountain College for BS program?

Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of Rocky Mountain College. Actually I am getting admission for BS program in this college. I have searched alot but couldn't get the relevant information. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in India after completion of BS(Computer Science) course of Rocky Mountain College? -- [New]
  2. Whether Ph.D program is offered in JIPMER? Detailed information and notification of JIPMER Ph.D program?
  3. Detailed information about ICICI SIP program for PGDM candidate?
  4. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  5. Detailed information about SNAP for MBA program with fee structure?
  6. What needs to be done to get internship in BHEL, Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed information on doing Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Phil?
  8. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  9. Detailed information and universities which offers Master's degree in Computer Science?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  11. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  12. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  14. Best college for Physiotherapy in India? Detailed information about Srinivas College and Dr M.V Shetty College?
  15. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  16. Space Technology Courses -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Company Secretariat correspondence program for B.Com graduate?
  18. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
28th September 2017, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Rocky Mountain College for BS program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of Rocky Mountain College. Actually I am getting admission for BS program in this college. I have searched alot but couldn't get the relevant information. Please help me.

Those candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from India can pursue the BS program in Rocky Mountain College. To get admission in Rocky Mountain College, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL with a score of 72 or IELTS score of 5.5. Candidates should also clear SAT with a score of 940 for taking admission in Rocky Mountain College for BS program. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and other tests mentioned above. Candidates can find the details on the college website. Rocky Mountain College website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?