3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is saving Rs. 3 Lacs per year enough to send my son Abroad for MS course?

I am a teacher and I want my son to go Abroad for his MS course. I am saving Rs. 3 Lacs per year from now as he is in 2nd year of his B.Tech. Can this saving is enough to do MS in Abroad? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  2. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  3. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  4. Can my son get OBC certificate if my salary is Rs. 1.9 Lacs p.a. with equity shares of Rs. 6 Lacs each year?
  5. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  9. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  10. Is it possible to apply an education loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  11. Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?
  12. Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  14. Whether a candidate can get an extension in loan amount to complete BS in Germany?
  15. Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  18. Detailed information about SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala?
4th November 2016, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is saving Rs. 3 Lacs per year enough to send my son Abroad for MS course?

No, saving Rs.3 lakhs per year is not enough to send your son Abroad for pursuing MS course. To pursue MS course in Abroad Universities, the minimum expenses including tuition and living expenses will be nearly Rs. 20-25 lakhs. So, if you save 3 lakhs per year from now, you will have 9 lakhs after completion of his B.Tech course. In this case, you can take an education loan from any bank to send your son for pursuing his studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?