25th February 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 25 backlogs which I cleared in my final year?

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 25 backlogs which I cleared in my final year? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  4. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  5. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  6. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  7. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  8. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of BCA final year?
  10. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  11. Will the cleared backlogs affect my placements in any way? I am having 64% aggregate
  12. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India
  14. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  15. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad with many backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad even after having 30 backlogs?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
27th February 2017, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 25 backlogs which I cleared in my final year?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with 25 backlogs which you have cleared in final year. Candidates who have passed B.Tech course or any other Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. If you are eligible for admission, the university will send you an i20 (admission letter) for pursuing MS course in Abroad University.
28th February 2017, 07:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 25 backlogs which I cleared in my final year?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with 25 backlogs from a Government recognized university.

You need to appear in TOEFL / IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. By submitting your valid examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
1st March 2017, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 25 backlogs which I cleared in my final year? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You have pending backlog so you are not eligible for M.S course in Abroad. So first completed graduation degree without any backlog.

After completion of Backlog, you can apply for MS course. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
10th March 2017, 01:07 PM
sayacharming

Thanks for your info buddies. Helpful information you shared here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?