15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join direct 2nd year for engineering in Germany?

Hello, I am from India. Now I have finished DME (diploma in mechanical engineering) then, now I want to study BE mechanical engineering (direct 2nd year) in Germany. What is the procedure for it? Please provide me the details soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  4. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics?
  12. Can I join direct 2nd year in IIT after finishing 10th standard
  13. Can I join direct 2nd year engineering if I have 3 backs?
  14. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  15. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  16. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
25th November 2016, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join direct 2nd year for engineering in Germany?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get direct admission in the second year of engineering degree course in Germany after completion of diploma course in India. This is because there is no lateral entry scheme in Germany for overseas students. Thus, if you want to take admission in degree course in Germany , you need to take admission in the first year of the course and that too through entrance exam like SAT and IELTS along with clearance of interview round.
21st August 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join direct 2nd year for engineering in Germany?

I am in first year of Information technology engineering.I wish to take admission in germany for second year.
what is the procedure for that?? please help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?