18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in Electrical engineering with aggregate 55% and 4 backlogs eligible to study master degree from Australia and Canada? List of colleges for it?

I have completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering with aggregate 55% and 4 backlogs. Can I study masters in same stream from Australia and Canada? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  2. List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  5. Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  6. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  7. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. Possibility to study Master degree in Electrical engineering through GATE for Industrial Engineering holder?
  9. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  10. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Urban Planning with GIS in USA, Australia and Canada?
  11. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing Master degree with 48% marks only?
  13. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  14. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  16. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  17. Information about UGC NET computer science paper syllabus for June?
  18. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?