28th March 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Which field I should choose for doing masters in abroad after completion of BCA?

Hello, I am going to complete BCA this year and now I want to do a master in different field in canada. So, which field I should go for? which can help to get job in good company. Please help me I am confused on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?
  2. Which course to choose for doing masters in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  3. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  4. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  6. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  9. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of BCA final year?
  11. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  12. Information on doing masters after BCA?
  13. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I go for MS Degree in Abroad after completion of BCA? Which exams I have to prepare for to go for abroad?
  15. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  16. Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?
  17. Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?
  18. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
29th March 2017, 06:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which field I should choose for doing masters in abroad after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to complete BCA this year and now I want to do a master in different field in canada. So, which field I should go for? which can help to get job in good company. Please help me I am confused on this. Awaiting for the response.

You can choose Master’s in Computer Science or Master of Business Administration (MBA) or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA. There are universities which accept BCA qualification for MS in Computer Science in abroad countries. For studying in abroad universities, you have to clear the English test like IELTS or TOEFL and should clear GRE or GMAT also. You have to first decide the course and the country after that apply online for taking admission. The work experience will be appreciated for taking admission in MBA programs. You can also get help from consultancy companies for taking admission in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?