26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should pursue B.Arch being a Diploma holder? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Architecture and I want to do B.Arch course in Abroad. I would like to know that which country I should go for B.Arch course? What entrance exam I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  5. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  7. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  8. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?
  9. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  10. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  11. What should i study next after ITI NCVT completion?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  13. Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?
  14. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  15. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  16. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  18. How lateral entry in B.Tech differ from B.Tech of Manipal University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?