22nd July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?

Sir,
I am Viji from Kerala and I have completed B.Sc in Nursing. I have worked as a Staff Nurse in a Government Medical college and Hospital, Trivandrum. Now I want to study M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad. Can you please let me know which country is best for M.Sc in Nursing course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  4. Can I study Distance PhD in Sociology if completed MCA and having 10 years worked experience? List of universities for admission?
  5. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  6. Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?
  7. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  8. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  9. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  10. Job opportunity in IT field after teaching job?
  11. Tips on preparing myself for the interview?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  13. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  14. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  15. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  16. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  17. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  18. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having completed 10+2, 3 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2016, 02:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?

It is good to see your learning spirit. The healthcare industry is different in different countries. So you cannot compare as such the places of higher studies for nursing field. You should take the decision as per your aspiration of opting the professional life in the concerned country. If you aspire for professional like in USA then you should go for higher studies in USA, if Australia then go for higher studies in Australia and so on. The best countries to pursue M.S in nursing are UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Germany, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?