19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?

What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you for the help!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  2. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  6. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  7. Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there? -- [New]
  8. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure for study abroad after completing B.com?
  12. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  13. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  14. Which are the best consultants available in Chennai to consult for doing higher studies in abroad?
  15. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  16. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  18. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
20th June 2017, 03:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Pharmacy course, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to B.Pharmacy course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?