27th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission for study of CA course for foreign student? Fee structure of CA course?

What are the criteria for the admission for study of CA course for foreign student? And can we have a detail of fee structures for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  4. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
  5. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  8. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  9. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  10. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  11. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  15. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  17. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  18. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?