8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Master of Textile Engineering at John Cabot University, Italy?

I am having Bachelor of Textile Engineering certificate and now want to do Masters from John Cabot University, Italy. Please tell me procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  4. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  5. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  8. GRE and TOEFL can help to get admission in Abroad for master degree?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  10. Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras? -- [New]
  11. What can I do to do PG courses in DKTE?
  12. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  13. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Textile Technology? Procedure to get admission for B.Tech candidate?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  15. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  16. How to do MBA after doing M.A, B.Ed? I have done B.A with 53%
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
15th November 2017, 04:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Master of Textile Engineering at John Cabot University, Italy?

To opt for Masters degree in Textile Engineering from John Cabot University, Italy, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in Textile Engineering from a recognized University.
After the completion of Bachelors degree, you then have to appear in the entrance examination like IELTS and GRE. Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can apply for Masters degree in Textile Engineering at John Cabot University, Italy.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 band in the IELTS examination for admission in the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?