27th April 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Details about University of Kent to do PhD in Classics and Ancient History? Marks required in masters for it?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Classics and Ancient History from University of Kent. Give me detail about this university? Marks required in Masters to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  2. Whether an Ancient Indian History postgraduate can study PhD in History?
  3. Which one is better career wise Ancient History or Modern History?
  4. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  5. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  6. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)?
  10. Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?
  11. Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  13. What is the possibilities for me to do Ph.D course in drama subject?
  14. Can I appear in SET with 53% in distance M.A.(History)? Fee details of SET coaching classes?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  16. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  17. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?