15th June 2017, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Do I need IELTS score for MBBS admission in Germany?

I'm a student from Bangladesh & will complete my HSC/12th by June-17. Want to get admission in MBBS in Germany in English medium in 2018. So, do I need IELTS score & what should be the minimum score?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  5. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?
  6. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  7. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  8. With 5.5 score in IELTS can I get admission in MS Biotechnology in Germany?
  9. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  10. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in IELTS for study MBBS in Germany?
  12. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  13. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  14. What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?
  15. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need IELTS score for MBBS admission in Germany?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS examination and secure good rank for pursuing MBBS course in Germany. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue MBBS course. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MBBS course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?