22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

List of courses available in West Chester University of Pennsylvania, USA for B.Sc Physics student? Details about admission procedure?

Sir, I am doing B.Sc Physics from Mumbai University and want to know which are the courses available in West Chester University of Pennsylvania, USA for me other than M.Sc Physics? Details about admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  3. List of best universities in Tamil Nadu to join M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  5. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student
  7. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  8. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  11. List of Engineering institutions available in USA? What's the applying procedure?
  12. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  13. Admission procedure to study BSc(Physics) in AMU? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  15. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  16. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  18. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
25th October 2017, 09:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available in West Chester University of Pennsylvania, USA for B.Sc Physics student? Details about admission procedure?

In order to get admission at West Chester University of Pennsylvania to study masters degree in Physics, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree in Physics from a recognized University. Candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination like IELTS and GRE for MS course admission.
After qualifying in the entrance examination, candidates can apply for study visa and can take admission to study the above mentioned course.

https://www.wcupa.edu/sciences-mathe...cs/courses.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?