7th October 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL with 7 backlogs in B.E.?

Hi,
I want to do MS in Germany. Now I have completed B.E. with 7 backlogs. So, I am eligible to appear GRE and TOEFL? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  5. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  9. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  11. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  15. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  16. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  17. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
23rd October 2015, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL with 7 backlogs in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do MS in Germany. Now I have completed B.E. with 7 backlogs. So, I am eligible to appear GRE and TOEFL? Please reply as soon as possible.
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
23rd October 2015, 02:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL with 7 backlogs in B.E.?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination even if you have 7 backlogs in your B.E course. No specific eligibility is required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of educational qualification, age, etc.. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. But, while applying for admission to MS course in German Universities with the help of GRE and TOEFL examinations score, you must have cleared all your backlogs of your B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?