7th October 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE for admission in Management Information Systems at Indiana University, US for a candidate having 15 years of overall academics and 2 years of work experience?

Hi All,
I want to pursue my Management Information Systems from Indiana University, US. I will have to take up GRE for that, Since I have 15 years of educational academics and 2 years of work experiences. Will I be eligible to take up the GRE? Thanks for your reply in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  2. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  3. Can I get into academics after clearing NETSLET exam? Will my R&D experience count for appointment in universities?
  4. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  5. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  6. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  7. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  8. Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?
  9. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience? -- [New]
  10. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  11. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  12. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  14. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  15. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  16. From which universities can I do Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the qualification in bachelor in business administration
  18. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
23rd October 2015, 02:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for admission in Management Information Systems at Indiana University, US for a candidate having 15 years of overall academics and 2 years of work experience?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination for pursuing Management Information Systems at Indiana University, US after completion of your Graduation from a recognised university. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. So, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination for pursuing Management Information Systems at Indiana University, US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?