22nd March 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?

Sir/Mam, What are the eligibilities to become an air hostess? Do one should really have proper eyesight? Or it can be adjusted with Laser treatment or any other like spectacles? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  4. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  6. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  7. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  8. What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Do these companies care only about the eye sight but not the talent?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?
  11. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  12. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  13. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Qualification criteria required for becoming an Air Hostess
  15. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  16. Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?
  17. Minimum eligibility criteria to become an air hostess?
  18. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
22nd March 2017, 07:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, What are the eligibilities to become an air hostess? Do one should really have proper eyesight? Or it can be adjusted with Laser treatment or any other like spectacles? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Thank you!
Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?