4th May 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in medical course at University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester? Chances to get study visa if got 69% in 12th?

Hello, I want to know eligibility to get admission in medical course in University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester? Chances to get study visa if got 69% in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  3. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  5. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  6. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  8. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?
  9. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  10. Where should I apply after scoring 119 in CET?
  11. Entrance exams available to study medical course from Canada with syllabus? Chances to get direct admission?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to study MDS course from India if passed BDS from Pakistan? How to get study visa for it?
  13. How to get admission in Hardvar medical school?
  14. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  15. Which exam I should prepare to get admission in Harvard medical school?
  16. Chances of getting admission in government medical college after scoring 196.5 as cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  18. Eligibility and requirements to get admission in Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester for Indian students? Will I have to pass IELTS and GRE before admission? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?