25th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?

Hello Sir,
I am a Chemical Engineering student of B.Tech and I want to study MS in National University of Singapore. Kindly let me know what are the requirements for admission in this University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  2. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  3. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?
  5. Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  8. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  9. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  10. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
  11. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  12. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
  13. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  14. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility requirements to study in Moscow or Singapore for MS?
  16. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  17. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  18. Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student
29th April 2016, 08:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?

Eligibility :-
For MS in chemical engineering, you need to have 12 years of schooling along with 4 years of B.Tech course. You must be fluent in English and have good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

Admission Procedure:-
You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - IELTS or TOEFL. GRE is not mandatory for most of the Singapore university. Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.
On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?