17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of English proficiency is required for M.Sc admission in National University of Singapore? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL for Indian students?

I would like to know that what kind of English proficiency they want to give admission in MSc programs in National University of Singapore? I belong to India and both Hindi and English are native language, so still I have to appear TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  2. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?
  4. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it enough to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  6. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  8. What all exams I should take to do MS in abroad after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  10. What is the process followed to apply for Architecture masters course in abroad? -- [New]
  11. In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  12. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?
  13. What are M.Sc(Biological Sciences) research topics offered at National University of Singapore? Whether Indians allowed to join this course?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  15. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  16. Admission system for Indian students at Raffles Singapore?
  17. Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?
  18. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2016, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of English proficiency is required for M.Sc admission in National University of Singapore? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL for Indian students?

You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - IELTS or TOEFL for admission in National University of Singapore. IELTS is preferred to TOEFL.

Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.
On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees.

After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.
23rd July 2016, 01:13 AM
sharansingh001

Default Re: What kind of English proficiency is required for M.Sc admission in National University of Singapore? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL for Indian students?

You need any one of exam TOFEL or IELTS to get admission in MSc programs in National University of Singapore. However IELTS is better or proffered way to go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?