4th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation course in Zoology at Gannon University, Erie and Wartburg College, Waverly?

I am a B.Sc Zoology holder and wish to study Post Graduation from Gannon University, Erie or Wartburg College, Waverly. Please tell me procedure and eligibility to get admission in these universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  3. List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?
  4. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  6. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  8. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  9. Procedure to get job in Canada having done Post Graduation in Zoology?
  10. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  11. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  12. Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?
  13. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  14. Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of graduation course in Zoology?
  15. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  16. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  18. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?