9th March 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore?

Hello sir, I am ECE graduate and willing to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Please tell me how much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?
  2. Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?
  3. Which university is providing M.Tech in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and National University of Singapore? How to approach for admission?
  4. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  5. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  6. List of renowned universities of Singapore to study PG in Microbiology
  7. Details about Nanyang Technological University, China for MS course? Is it good university for Indian students?
  8. How to do MS in Nanyang University?
  9. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  10. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University?
  11. List of Banks providing education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to an undergraduate Aerospace Engineering student of Nanyang Technological University?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Singapore Management University? Fees and entrance required for it?
  13. Which is better college for MSc in Abroad?
  14. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  15. Does National University of Singapore provides MBA course? List of streams and fees required for it?
  16. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
15th May 2018, 07:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore?

Total fees of MS in ECE course from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is Singapore dollar(S$)32000 approximately. For further information, visit the official website of Nanyang Technological University or Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?