7th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech in USA?

How can i apply study in USA after doing b-tech ? Tell me am serious about it study in USA after b-tech

29th May 2014, 10:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech in USA?

In order to take education from the USA you may get study VISA.
As you have done your B.Tech so i think the best option is for you is M.Tech.

So, what you need to do is you need to apply an entrance exam in the official website of the particular M.Tech college of USA and before applying you should prepare well for the entrance as the exam is tough because many students used to apply for this exam so make sure that you must complete all your text book at least 3-4 times so that you can appear well.

During your entrance exam you must appear the answers which you know and don’t answers the questions which you don’t know as you may get negative markings for the wrong answers which you appear, then after applying the entrance exam wait for the results to come out, then if your rank will be in the top 350 then you may get admission in those M.Tech colleges of USA.

OR alternate you may apply on the basis of marks scoring in GATE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?