1st June 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Cambridge University for graduation after 12th PCM?

I am in class 12th after that I want to take admission in university of Cambridge for graduation. But before taking admission in this university I want to take 3 years for preparation after passing 12th. In 12th I am in pcm stream, so tell me that, how i can get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  3. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  4. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of admission in Cambridge University?
  6. How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM
  7. Can I do graduation in economics from Cambridge University? I have taken commerce in 12th
  8. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  11. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  12. How to apply for Cambridge university UK for Ph.D after post graduation in MBA HR?
  13. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in graduation from Arts stream? I have completed 12th with 64% with PCM
  16. How can I apply for basic graduation courses at Cambridge University? -- [New]
  17. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Astrology) if secured 62.9% in 12th PCM?
9th August 2017, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Cambridge University for graduation after 12th PCM?

To get admission in Cambridge university for pursuing graduation course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from recognised board, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to graduation course in Cambridge university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?