1st June 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for basic graduation courses at Cambridge University?

I am seeking information that, how can i apply for Cambridge university for doing courses like B.A in English? I mean the basic graduation qualification courses.

15th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for basic graduation courses at Cambridge University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking information that, how can i apply for Cambridge university for doing courses like B.A in English? I mean the basic graduation qualification courses.
The eligibility to study the undergraduate arts course in Cambridge University is a pass in 10+2 with arts group. The candidate must clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL with good mark like 7.5. You should have scored very good marks in your 12th standard to get admission at Cambridge University. If you want to study English in Cambridge University then you have to appear for assessment test called English Literature Admission Test (ELAT). The candidate can find the details in the university website Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?