5th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BS in USA if having financial problems?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study BS in USA after my completion of 12th standard and my parents do not have money to spend on me. I don't want that because of me my parents should come in any problem. Is there any way out for this?

27th December 2015, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BS in USA if having financial problems?

Yes, there are ways to resolve your financial problem which will enable you to pursue BS course in USA.

1. Scholarships - Score very good marks in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission and you will be given scholarship even upto 100% of the tution fees by the concerned institute in which seeking admission.

2. Education loan - Various banks in India offer education loan up to 20 lakhs for study in abroad. You can opt for it to meet the expense of your BS course.

3. Part time job - There are many part time job options in US Universities as well as online owing to the huge business happening in the internet world. You can do part time job thereby aiding your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?