31st May 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What should be an average minimum score in 12th to get admission in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

Am i eligible for B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering having scored only 47.22% in my 12th board exam? If not, than which course am I eligible for? Which course will be somewhat similar to Biomedical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  9. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  10. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  11. Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  13. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  14. List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia?
  15. Does JIPMER offer an Internship to BTech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
  18. What is criteria for joining biomedical engineering at AIIMS?
2nd June 2018, 01:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be an average minimum score in 12th to get admission in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?

B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology Biomedical Engineering is an undergraduate Biomedical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Technology Biomedical Engineering course is 45%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination Like JEE MAIN EXAMINATION so my suggestion to you is that you have to score good marks in entrance examination because your percentage of marks in 12th class is too much low. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering after 47.22% in 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?