27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges and entrance exams to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad?

Sir, I am in 12th and have decided to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad. So, please tell me about entrance exams available for it? Which are the best colleges in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career in Metallurgy?
  2. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  3. List of colleges offering BSc in Materials Engineering Abroad -- [New]
  4. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  5. List of institutes offering Distance M.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) to B.Tech graduate
  6. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  7. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  8. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  10. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Railway Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  13. How to study M.Tech in computer science and engineering? I am a graduation from NIT in Metallurgical and materials engineering
  14. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  16. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  17. List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
31st October 2017, 05:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges and entrance exams to study Bachelors of Technology in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from abroad?

Entrance exams required to study abroad:-
SAT
MCAT
LSAT
GMAT
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL

Lists of colleges which offer metallurgy courses abroad:-
University of Sheffied, UK
Murdoch University, Australia
Swansea University, UK
Charles Darwin University, Australia
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
University of Birmingham, UK
Robert Gordon University, UK
University of Wollongong, Australia
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Brunel University London, UK
Savannah College of Art and Design, USA
Academy of Art University, USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?