15th February 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for Nursing graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I need to know about the courses available at Australia after B.Sc(Nursing) as I have completed this B.Sc and preparing for IELTS. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  2. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  3. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  4. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  6. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  9. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  10. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  11. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  12. Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?
  13. Requirements to become a registered Nurse in Australia?
  14. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  15. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  18. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
22nd February 2016, 08:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for Nursing graduate?

Through IELTS you can study the course of MS in Australia.
You will also be eligible for PG Diploma in Nursing.
You need to choose which of the courses you want to do more among these two as these are the best courses to which you will be eligible for in Australia once you clear the IELTS.
The decision is up to you to take once you have cleared the IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?