19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of MCI approved colleges in UK to study Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography? How much cost required to complete the course?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography from UK so, want to know list of MCI approved colleges for it? How much cost required to complete the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Dr. Randhawas Institute of Ultrasound Training best to study PG Diploma in Echocardiography? How much it cost to study this course?
  2. MCI approved colleges in USA to study MS in Occupational Therapy? How much it cost to study the course?
  3. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  4. List of MCI approved colleges with full address to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology? Mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?
  5. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  6. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  7. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  8. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  9. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  10. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  12. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  13. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  15. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  16. List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment -- [New]
  17. List of some approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  18. MCI approved post graduation medical colleges outside India? How can I apply for these colleges?
21st October 2017, 09:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MCI approved colleges in UK to study Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography? How much cost required to complete the course?

List of MCI approved Colleges in UK to study Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography:-

Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Address: Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9DW, UK
Phone: +44 131 527 1600

Royal College of Surgeons of England
Address: 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE, UK
Phone: +44 20 7405 3474

University of Birmingham
Address: Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Phone: +44 121 414 3344

Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Address: 27 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 4RG, UK
Phone: +44 20 7772 6200

Royal College of Physicians
Address: 11 St Andrews Pl, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE, UK
Phone: +44 20 3075 1649

The Royal College of Radiologists
Address: 63 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JW, UK
Phone: +44 20 7405 1282

The fee structure of the above mentioned colleges are different form each other. So, to get the exact details of the fees required for the said course, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?