23rd September 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Which one is good GRE or GATE to do M.Tech in abroad?

Want to do M.Tech....And want to research in further.....
Which one is preferable, GATE or GRE ? Can you please provide me the right suggestion to move forward on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

Thanks!

23rd September 2016, 04:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good GRE or GATE to do M.Tech in abroad?

To pursue your Master's degree course i.e., M.Tech in Abroad, it is best to appear in GRE examination instead of GATE examination. With the help of GATE examination score, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course only in Indian Universities. The GRE score is mostly accepted by all the Abroad universities for offering admissions in Master's degree course. So, I suggest you to appear in GRE examination for pursuing your M.Tech course in Abroad Universities.
23rd September 2016, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good GRE or GATE to do M.Tech in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to do M.Tech....And want to research in further.....
Which one is preferable, GATE or GRE ? Can you please provide me the right suggestion to move forward on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

Thanks!
GRE and GATE exams are good for higher studies. Both exam are conducted for admission in different courses.

If you want to do M.Tech course in Indian, then you should go GATE entrance exam.

If you want to do M.S course in Abroad, then you should go GRE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?