30th April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job as a pilot in India if I have completed the course and got license in abroad?

The question is can I become a piolt in India after getting licence abroad what are it's procedures if I can, what are its pros and cons, can a female pilot get job in India? Can someone please provide me the correct information as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  2. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  3. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
  4. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become piolt in india after completing a course in abroad?
  6. Is it possible for me to be a pilot if i have a Diploma in computer studies?
  7. Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?
  8. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  10. What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?
  11. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  12. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  13. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for CDS exam in Indian Airforce(Flying Branch)
  15. Different courses available in the field of Aviation?
  16. How to join as a commercial pilot after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  18. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
18th July 2016, 09:15 PM
AnsweringExpert

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job as a pilot in India if I have completed the course and got license in abroad?

Yes, after you attain your commercial pilot license from abroad you can come back to India and get a job.
Infact it is better to do your training abroad as in abroad for example in USA you can complete your training in 8 to 9 months wheareas in India it will take not less than two years.It is also cost effective in abroad.IN USA it will take only around $40,000 for a Commercial Pilot License.

India follows the european standards so you can convert your license and look for a job.
And Dear,it does not matter whether you are a male or female.If you are eligible you will surely get the position you deserve.
Wish you All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?