18th May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete 3rd year of engineering abroad after completion of 2years B.Tech course in India?

Sir/Mam,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech student(Mechanical engineering). I want to complete my 3rd year degree from abroad. if it is possible.Please send me details.also scholarship details please send me. Who can provide me the answer for the same?

19th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete 3rd year of engineering abroad after completion of 2years B.Tech course in India?

No, it is not possible to complete 3rd year of engineering in Abroad after completion of your two years B.Tech course in India. If you are interested to do B.Tech course in Abroad then, you must have to study from B.Tech first year because, you will not be offered admission in third year of B.Tech course. I suggest you to not to waste your two years of valuable time and pursue your remaining two years B.Tech course from the same college where you have pursued your first two years B.Tech course, so, that you can plan for Master's degree course in Abroad.
19th May 2016, 10:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete 3rd year of engineering abroad after completion of 2years B.Tech course in India?

Sorry for saying that, it is impossible to complete your 3rd year of engineering from Abroad after completion of your 2 years B.Tech course in India.

As per the university rules which offers B.Tech course, the entire course must be completed from the same college/university and complete the course within specified duration to be eligible to get course certificate.

So, I can say that you are not eligible to do B.Tech 3rd year in Abroad after completing 2 years B.Tech in India. If in any case, you are not able to complete B.Tech in India then, you must have to pursue B.Tech from first year onwards in Abroad.
17th July 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed 3 years b.tech in india so is it possible to study final year in abroad
18th September 2019, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

I have the same question. What did you do?
20th September 2019, 08:44 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 3 years b.tech in india so is it possible to study final year in abroad
Credit points of subjects that you have studied in India cannot be transferred to abroad Universities. So, you have to start from B.Tech first year if you wanted to pursue from foreign colleges.
20th September 2019, 08:47 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the same question. What did you do?
It's impossible to do B.Tech 3rd year from foreign Universities. There are only two options available, either you complete your B.tech from India and then apply for MS in Abroad or you have to start from the first year of B.Tech if you take admission in Foreign Univ.
13th November 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my btech 4th year in abroad?
31st October 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for me to complete 4th year of engineering abroad after completion of 3 years B.tech course in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?