26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in America through GRE and TOEFL if pursue B.Tech in CSE/EEE/Civil Engineering/ECE?

Hello,
Can I go Abroad for study MS specially in America through GRE and TOEFL by taking any course in B.Tech like CSE, ECE, Civil Engineering or EEE?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  2. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  3. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  7. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  8. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  10. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  13. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  14. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  16. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
29th July 2015, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in America through GRE and TOEFL if pursue B.Tech in CSE/EEE/Civil Engineering/ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I go Abroad for study MS specially in America through GRE and TOEFL by taking any course in B.Tech like CSE, ECE, Civil Engineering or EEE?
Yes, you can do MS course from America through GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
30th July 2015, 06:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in America through GRE and TOEFL if pursue B.Tech in CSE/EEE/Civil Engineering/ECE?

Yes you can pursue the course of MS through GRE and TOEFL.
You need to make sure that you have good Domain Knowledge.
If you take care of this and prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination then you will be able to study the course of MS from USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?