13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University?

I am B.Sc Geology graduate from Chennai and now want to pursue Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University. Process to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to do PhD in Health Psychology in Glasgow Caledonian University with scholarship?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Archaeology course in Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom?
  3. List of universities offering MS(Event Management) Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges offer MSc Medical Microbiology course in Pune?
  8. How to get admission in University of Glasgow, United Kingdom to do Ph.D after Masters in Environment Sciences? Necessary documents required for it?
  9. Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  12. When will be the entrance exam for MSc IT and MSc Mathematics? When will be the forms distributed? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  14. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  15. Entrance exam to study Masters in Environmental Science from University of Birmingham? When to apply for it?
  16. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?
  18. Am I eligible for NET Environmental science if I have completed masters degree in environmental studies with 55% marks?
17th January 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc Geology graduate from Chennai and now want to pursue Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University. Process to get admission?

Glasgow Caledonian University offers only MSc Environmental Management (Waste, Energy, Water, Oil and Gas) course. Duration of the course is one year full time and two years for part time. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Management, Geography, Chemical Engineering, Soil & Water Engineering, Zoology, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Economics and Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for the MSc Environmental Management course in Glasgow Caledonian University. Candidates with a good score in IELTS or TOEFL and GRE or GMAT are preferred for the admission. Candidates can apply online for the MSc Environmental Management admission to Glasgow Caledonian University. Glasgow Caledonian University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?