3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in GRE to study MS in USA?

Sir, I want to give GRE. Actually I am interested to visit USA for studying MS program. Right now I am studying in B.Tech ECE. So, GRE will help me for my further education?

21st March 2018, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in GRE to study MS in USA?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which tests your Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Writing skills. It is mandatory to have GRE examination score along with TOEFL/ IELTS examination to apply for admission to admission to MS course in US universities. You need to score at least 300 marks in GRE examination to get admission in best US universities for pursuing your higher studies.
23rd March 2018, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in MS at any reputed university in USA, then appearing in GRE is definitely required. Only an excellent score can help you get admission.

Hence, make sure that you have got an excellent GRE score. This score can even help you get full scholarship.
24th March 2018, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to give GRE. Actually I am interested to visit USA for studying MS program. Right now I am studying in B.Tech ECE. So, GRE will help me for my further education?

Yes, you should appear in the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to study MS in USA. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission in USA. The GRE is mandatory for applying technical courses in the USA. There are various coaching classes also available to clear the GRE with good score. Many universities in the USA admit students based on academic score, GRE score, etc. Therefore, you have to clear GRE with a good score to get admission to study MS in USA.
24th March 2018, 01:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely apply for the MS course in USA after the completion of B.Tech ECE.
In order to be eligible for studying in USA, you must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to apply for the study Visa.
Once you qualify in the examinations, you can apply in different Universities for MS course in USA. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 bands in IELTS for MS course admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?