3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the extra curricular activities offered in University of Oxford?

In India there are many extra curricular facilities, fests, etc. offering in many institutes. But I want to know about extra curricular activities provided by University of Oxford for any candidates who is willing to join this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?
  2. Is Extra curricular activities important for overall development of school students?
  3. Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?
  4. CBSE schools in Coimbatore that lays more focus on extra curricular activities?
  5. Do premier B Schools give weightage to extra curricular activities for admissions?
  6. How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?
  7. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  8. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  9. How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?
  10. In schools more stress is given on sports and extra curricular activities or just studies?
  11. Perfect answer of TCS Interview question
  12. Age limit for placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?
  14. St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?
  15. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  16. Details about doing B.Com Hons? How many subjects are there in the subject of B.Com Hons?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student? -- [New]
  18. Management related courses offered in University of Oxford?
24th March 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the extra curricular activities offered in University of Oxford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In India there are many extra curricular facilities, fests, etc. offering in many institutes. But I want to know about extra curricular activities provided by University of Oxford for any candidates who is willing to join this university.

There are over 85 sports clubs, many college teams and recreational activities available in the University of Oxford. There are swimming pools, gym, sports hall, racket sports courts are available, for the University of Oxford students. University of Oxford sport website link is given Click Here. There are around 150 officially recognized societies listed in the University. Students can find many extracurricular activities at the University of Oxford. University of Oxford website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?