16th January 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the new pattern followed for GRE exam to get admission for doing course in US?

this is bindu ,recently i persued msc biochemistry in A.P.i want to cntinue phd through GRE in us....so tell me the exam patern ,syllabus,and send the question papers of new patern syllabus...pls im wtng fr ur rply ....thank u sir .

9th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new pattern followed for GRE exam to get admission for doing course in US?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which helps you to prove your Analytical, Logical and Verbal skills. There will be three sections namely and you need to write two essays in Analytical Writing and there will be 35 questions (2 modules) in Logical and 30 questions (2 modules) in Verbal sections. The validity of GRE examination score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?