5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Agriculture in USA?

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Agriculture in USA? I am interested in this course, so can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  2. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Details of GRE and TOEFL exam for pursuing PhD in Agriculture at USA? Best universities available in USA for Agriculture?
  6. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  7. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to pursue Higher courses from USA after completing B.Tech Agriculture from India?
  10. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  11. How to get admission in USA after B.Tech agriculture? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  13. Details of GRE and TOEFL exams? Best universities for Agriculture at USA?
  14. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  15. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  16. How can I apply for Higher courses in USA after completing my graduation with B.Tech Agriculture?
  17. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?
7th October 2016, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Agriculture in USA?

To pursue B.Tech Agriculture in USA, you should have completed 12th standard with Science stream from a recognised board/ university and you need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. These examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to undergraduate course in USA universities. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities. Once, you get admission from the university, you can apply for Visa and if it is approved you can go to US for pursuing B.Tech (Agriculture) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?