9th December 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Higher courses in USA after completing my graduation with B.Tech Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech Agriculture and after completing it I want to pursue my further studies from USA. I want to know how can I apply for Higher courses in USA after completing my graduation with B.Tech Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue Higher courses from USA after completing B.Tech Agriculture from India?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  4. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  5. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. What are the job opportunities for B.Sc Agriculture candidate in USA? Is it necessary to do higher studies? -- [New]
  7. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  8. Will I get a good job after completing B.Sc Agriculture course? Which Government jobs can I apply for?
  9. How to do my higher graduation in USA? I want to graduation in ICT
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  11. How to get admission in USA after B.Tech agriculture?
  12. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any course after passing 12th science stream?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  15. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  16. What should I study in Post Graduation other than Agriculture after completing B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  18. If a person has done diploma(polytechnic) in electric engineering along with 12th can he do PG course?
13th December 2016, 08:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Higher courses in USA after completing my graduation with B.Tech Agriculture?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely go for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech course in Agriculture. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission - GRE/IELTS/TOEFL. On the basis of performance in these entrance exams you need to choose 5-6 universities and apply online. Then there will be resume screening and interview, clearing which will lead to admission opportunity. You need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?