2nd November 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the relation between GRE and TOEFL exam? Do I need to attend both the exam for doing MS in abroad?

What is the relation between GRE and TOEFL exam? Do I need to attend both the exam for doing MS in abroad? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Thank you.

3rd November 2015, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the relation between GRE and TOEFL exam? Do I need to attend both the exam for doing MS in abroad?

There is no relation between GRE and TOEFL examination. GRE and TOEFL, both are different examinations in no way they are not related to each other. GRE is a standardised test which is the basic requirement for getting admission in Master's degree course like MS, M.Tech, etc. in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. If you are interested to pursue your MS course in US universities then, you need to appear in both the examinations else, you can appear in TOEFL examination for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?