14th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether Chinese Government Scholarship is applicable for International students? Application fee of China Study Visa?

Can you tell me the fee for applying Study Visa of China? And I came to know that Chinese Government provide scholarship to their students. Is it also applicable for International students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any free scholarship visa for Canada? How much is the visa fee for going to Canada?
  2. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for MasterÂ’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  3. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India?
  4. What is the admission process followed for doing MDS in Australia? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  7. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  8. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?
  9. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study MS in China?
  10. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  11. Is it good to do M.Tech from Germany? Can you please give me the procedure to follow to apply for the course?
  12. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Study opportunities available for international students in Ukraine? Scholarship details?
  14. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  16. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  17. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  18. How to apply for Study Visa of Egypt for International student? Is it chargeable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?