Government jobs in the field of Graphic Designing
The graphic designing world is spread all over the universe and every digital communication firm is hiring individuals for the position of Graphic Web Designers. Most of us think that graphic designers can get jobs only in private firms, but the fact is that with the increased use of internet, many government organizations in India are also recruiting graphic designers for carrying out the task of designing their website.
However, government organizations probably recruit graphic designers on contract basis for a certain number of years or until the completion of a particular project.
Recent government job notification:
Recently, the only government organization that recruit candidates for graphic designing is:
• Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Educational Qualification and pay:
As far as the above-mentioned job opening announced by Center for Development of Advanced Computing is concerned, it required that candidates must be first-class degree holders in any discipline with knowledge of programs like Dreamweaver C53, Flash Programming, Flash, In Design, Fireworks Adobe Photoshop CS3, 2D and 3D animation, Quark Express and CorelDraw. In addition, the organization announced that preference will be given to candidates with experience in publication design and 3D animation. The consolidated pay scale offered by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing to Graphic Designers was Rs.10000-16000 per month.
Skills required for finding government jobs in the graphic designing sector:
To find jobs in the graphic designing sector, candidates must complete their graphic designing course. To take up the graphic designing courses, candidates must possess drawing skills and creative mind. Candidates with these skills can shine in this field, however, even candidates without drawing skills can take up the graphic designing course if they have passion towards it. To become a successful graphic designer, a candidate must possess creative visual solution skills, problem-solving skills and analytical mind.
What are the different positions available in the graphic designing industry?
The field of graphic designing offers employment opportunities to graphic designers under different job descriptions like:
• Middleweight designer
• Junior designer
• Web designer
• Creative director
• Art director
• Design management professional
• Graphic Designer
Industries for graphic designers:
Graphic Designers can find job opportunities in the government organizations in the following sectors:
• Educational institutions & libraries
• Manufacturing firms
• Marketing organizations
• Printing industry
• Media firms
• Advertising agencies
Thus, graphic designing sector offers wide range of employment opportunities to the graphic designers at a very good pay scale.
- How to get into Graphic Designing Field?
- Difference between Web Designer and Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer - How to become a Graphic Designer?
- Difference between Animation and Graphic
- Graphics designing course
- Difference between a Visual communication designer and Graphic designer
- Web Designing Diploma Vs. Graphic Designing Diploma - Which course is better?
- Bachelor of Web Designing
- Part Time Designers
- Web Designing and Graphics Courses
- Difference between Graphic designer and Production Artist
- Difference between a Graphic Designer and Illustrator
- Government Colleges for Bachelor of Design in India
- Web designing after 12th
- Jobs after Bachelor of Design (B.Des)